Tour My Collaborative Travel Journal

yotube
0
Last Christmas, I got a large Moleskine sketchbook which I had asked for with the intention of making it into a travel journal. However, I had a slight problem in that I'm not very good at art journalling. The fact that I'm not good at it means I don't enjoy it. But making a travel journal was something I really, really wanted to do - so I enlisted my mum, an artist, to collaborate on it with me. I decided that she would do the backgrounds - well, most of them - and I would do the decorating. I was much happier with it that way, and I love what we've created so much that I thought I would share with you the travel journal so far...


I really like our arrangement. I'll tell my mum which page is next, and if I have a colour scheme or any ideas in mind, and the rest is up to her. Then I'll stick bits and pieces in, work on the typography, and generally finish it off. Our house might as well be an art shop, so I'm lucky in that there's no shortage of supplies...!

Follow my mum on Instagram @ZoeFordCreates.

What's your favourite page?


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top