48 Hours in Copenhagen, Denmark

yotube
0

Back in March, I saw an advert on Facebook for an app called LuckyTrip. (Before I go any further, I should probably tell you that this isn't sponsored and I have no affiliation with them at all.) Essentially, you put in your budget and the dates that you would like to go away - unless you're not tied down to a time, in which case they'll pick dates for you - and then you tap a button and, voila, a full package holiday has been picked out just for you. I was enjoying just tapping the 'lucky' button endlessly, seeing what was about, not really planning to book anything.

And then I saw a night away in Copenhagen for £60, flights and accommodation included. Reader, I booked that shit.


Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top