Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies by Scarlett Curtis

yotube
0
Buy the book: Amazon | Waterstones | The Book Depository • Penguin, 2018

Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies by Scarlett Curtis drew me in by its cover. I know, I know, don't judge a book by its cover -- but I do, and I was bored as shite in Tesco, and a really nice shade of pink caught my eye from the shelf. My sudden need for it must've been pretty obvious because lo and behold there it was under my tree on Christmas Day: a glorious matte-pink hardback, pleasingly sized and satisfying to hold, with foil and bold lettering just daring you to argue with the women inside.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top