Winter Wonderland Preview Night 2018

yotube
0

I hate winter. I hate when it gets so cold that your entire body tenses for so long that it aches. And although I don't hate it, I dread Christmas, too - yay, working in retail! The only place that can make me feel even slightly festive is Winter Wonderland, an annual event in London's Hyde Park that is usually open from mid-November to 6th January. I first visited last year and had the best time, although it was so busy that I remember being disappointed that we didn't get to see or do everything.

This year I was lucky enough to attend the preview on the night before it opened to the public, which meant that the numbers were much, much lower and the queues were shorter. Entry is always free, but there are pre-bookable attractions that cost such as the ice rink, the immersive cinema, the Magical Ice Kingdom, ice sculpting workshops, and more. For that evening only, though, attractions and rides were free!
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top