Louise Pentland's 'Wilde About The Girl' Preview Party

yotube
0
On Thursday evening I had the pleasure of attending the preview party for Wilde About The Girl, Louise Pentland's second novel. Wilde Like Me, her first book, was a huge success, and having enjoyed Louise's online content for a few years, I knew I had to go - for that, and also who can resist that stunning coral cover?

The party was at the flagship Benefit Cosmetics store on London's Carnaby Street. As I waited for Google Maps to load on my phone outside the tube station, I was nearly abducted, dear reader. Yes, a random man decided to drag me away by the hand so we could 'talk', and then asked me to go to a nearby restaurant and sit with him. Funnily enough I decided against being trapped in a situation with this random dude, made my excuses, and walked away. I don't care if you 'get lonely sometimes', I would quite like to stay alive long enough to read this book I'm about to go and celebrate.

Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top