24 Hours in Edinburgh

yotube
0

On my list of 2018 goals, I said I wanted to return to Paris, as well as to see Edinburgh, Brighton, New York and Amsterdam for the first time. Paris and New York have been booked (I KNOW) and I went to Brighton in mid-February. Amsterdam... who knows when that'll happen. And Edinburgh happened this week!

We only went for one night, but that's alright - it was nice to get away from real life for a little while, and it means we have an excuse to come back. After a four-and-a-half hour train journey (which was fine, because we stocked up on Pringles, chocolate, biscuits and sandwiches like some kind of Enid Blyton novel) we got to the hotel at half two, and went straight out to Arthur's Seat. The weather wasn't amazing but the view was still incredible and I think we both made up for all the (glorious) crap we'd eaten. 76 floors, my phone tells me. 22,000 steps. 9 miles. It's all good in the hood.

Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top