Looking Back on 2017: My Favourite Year

yotube
0

It's time for another 'Looking Back On...' post! I usually hate New Year, but after the atrocity that was 2016, I actually felt really positive about the year ahead and was ready to work harder than ever. I hit the ground running...

January: Every year I make a list of my goals for the twelve months ahead, and this year was no different... except for the fact that I managed to tick off the biggest goal before the first month was even over. I chaired a bookshop event. In fact, I chaired two! This was a huge deal for me, as I hadn't done any kind of public speaking in four or five years, and it really showed how far I've come. The first event was with Sara Barnard, and the second was with Perdita and Honor Cargill - all utterly lovely people.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top