5 Non-Fiction Books About Writing Fiction

yotube
0

In November 2015, I completed NaNoWriMo for the first time. For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, and it happens in November. The challenge is to write at least 50,000 words of a novel during the month, and if you do, you win! You don't win anything tangible, but trust me, knowing you've made it to the finish line is all the prize you need.

Since then, however, I haven't touched my work. The Word document has sat nestled in its folder on my desktop gathering dust (pixels?) and watching sadly whilst I click anything but it. That doesn't mean that my novel hasn't been on my mind, though - I've thought about it so much. I know it needs a lot of work, and I know it isn't finished. The reason I haven't touched it isn't because I got bored, or because I didn't know what to do with it, but simply because I told myself that I mustn't start working on it again until I'd finished my A Levels, which have taken up most of my focus for the last year.

Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top