5 Photo Editing Dupes for PicMonkey

yotube
0

It was dark. I was uploading a video to my YouTube channel, scheduling it to go live in a couple of hours. My video still needed a thumbnail, so I clicked over to PicMonkey, my usual online photo editor of choice. Edited the picture, nothing too fancy, clicked 'save'...

...and a box popped up suggesting I 'treat myself' to the privilege of being able to save my image for just £8 a month.

The world ended. It was a very dramatic moment. Twitter was abuzz with bloggers and vloggers having a go at PicMonkey - and rightly so, to be honest. I can see why they did it from a business/finance point of view, but also... way to lose all your customers in one swift move?! It was like the devastating loss of Picnik in 2013 all over again...
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top