Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett

yotube
0
Title: Alex, Approximately
Author: Jenn Bennett
Published by: Simon & Schuster
Publication date: 27th July 2017
Pages: 388
Genres: Young Adult/Contemporary/Romance
Format: Paperback
Source: Review copy from the publisher.



Bailey Rydell has found the boy of her dreams. 'Alex' is smart and sweet and loves the same movies as her. The only problem?

They haven't actually met...

So when Bailey moves to California to be with her dad, who happens to live in the same town as her online crush, she decides to use all her detective skills to track him down. Turns out, it's not easy finding someone when you don't even know their real name. And with the irritating but charismatic local surfer distracting her at every turn, will she ever get to meet the mysterious 'Alex'?

I've found it really difficult to read books this year. Before and during exams, I suppose I got out of the habit, and it has proved much harder to get back into the swing of things than I thought it would be when I wrote that excitable and wistful post on 'books I'm going to read this summer'. So innocent, so naive. Months passed. I barely put a dent in the TBR that is made up of several piles lining the entirety of my longest bedroom wall.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top