How Much Time Do We Spend Online? | Collaborative Post

yotube
0

A few weeks ago I was testing a pedometer app as a favour - this is completely unrelated to blogging or anything I do on social media so that's not what I'm going to be talking about, but it did get me thinking about how much time I spend sitting down; like, it's actually embarrassing and I am slightly ashamed. I definitely consider myself to be hardworking, and I'm always busy - I genuinely rarely have time to do something just for me - but, testing that app, I realised something: I don't move a lot. I blog, sat down; I film and edit videos, sat down; I go to an online school, sat down, and now I've passed my test I'm driving everywhere. (Although I would just like to add that this isn't because I'm lazy but because I'm savagely fending off lone-driving anxiety before it can even begin, as I read about someone who passed their test and then didn't drive until 12 years later. Ain't nobody got time for that.)
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top