A Very Quick Visit to the British Library

yotube
0
I don't know if you've noticed, but 99% of the time my posts are scheduled to automatically publish at 1:30am (if you're wondering why I picked that time, I discuss it here.) I never actually write the posts at 1:30am... except today. Good morning!

A few hours ago, I got back from a quick-ish trip to London in which I went to the YouTube Space and ate far too much pizza. It was awesome, and I got to take my best friend who doesn't blog or have much in the way of social media, but she's obsessed with YouTube, so it was nice to be able to take her with me. Before YouTube, though, we killed some time at the British Library... and wowwww, what a place it is.

I immediately fell in love with the place, and found myself completely in awe. How had I never been?

Click for more »

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top