How I Make My YouTube Videos | Collaborative Post

yotube
0
Yep, that's a thing. I make bookish videos on YouTube. Have been since 2013, in fact. I have more blog followers than YouTube subscribers so chances are you didn't know that, but yeah. You should go and subscribe. I'd appreciate that.

Self promo over. Today, I'm going to give you a behind the scenes (ooh, how swish) look at how I set up my videos.


For the first couple of years, I used an iPhone 5S to film my videos, and that was fine - they're not terrible cameras. But DSLRs are so much better - and they don't have to be expensive; mine was secondhand and a little bit broken but easily fixed. There's nothing wrong with that! Now it's back in perfect condition (all thanks to a tube of superglue) and it was a few hundred quid cheaper than it would have been brand-new. I use the Canon 600d which is pretty basic, but it'll do for now. Lots of YouTubers use an external mic (Røde is a popular brand) but I have no issue with the camera's internal mic.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top