How Blogging Has Changed Me as a Bookworm

yotube
0
I couldn't find a bookish photo of me as a child, so here's an irrelevant photo of me, aged three, holding a daisy chain that I definitely did not make but appeared to take credit for anyway.

Before I started book blogging, life was very different. I was a bookworm but I was completely isolated, in that I hadn't read a book review until 2008, and most of the books I read came from relatives at Christmas and on birthdays, and from charity shops, libraries, and cereal boxes. (Side note: does anyone remember when you'd get a free Roald Dahl book with each box of Coco Pops? Those were the days.) I didn't know what was released when and I didn't freak out whenever I saw a book advertised on the tube. I re-read old favourites more often than I read new ones, and whenever I did get a new book I had to choose very, very carefully because to me, if you had £6.99 to spare for a paperback, you were rich (and if you had enough for a hardback, you were even richer).
Click for more »

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top