Why is `opsz` doubled to `px` on Chromium and not on Webkit?

yotube
0

Issue

Variable fonts are supposed to have optical sizing proportionate to its px value automatically.

But it's not consistent in different browsers.

So I have to

body {
font-variation-settings: "opsz" 16;
}

which is not automatic anymore, I have to redeclare every time I change font-size. Is it just me? Where should I start if I want to correct this?


Solution

Please see https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1305237 - there's been an issue with opsz depending on display resolution or zoom level. Aiming to release fix in Chrome 105 stable or already fixed in an up-to-date Chrome Canary.



Answered By - drott

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top