# Id selector in react css modules

yotube
0

Issue

I'm using React Css modules for styling my react app.

I have some html elements with id attribute and I want to style them using the css id selector and not a class selector. Is that possible with react css modules? For example.

This is an example of css, I'm going to call it Button.modules.css

#specialButon {
margin: 5px;
}

.notSpecialButton {
margin: 5px;
}

And this is an example of react component

import style from './Button.module.css';

function Button() {

render(
<div>
<button id="specialButon">Special<button>
<button className={style.notSpecialButton}>Not Special<button>
</div>
)

export default Button

Could you tell me, How can I use de id selector to apply style elements?

Thanks you.


Solution

For that, you can use global CSS in React which is generally in App.js. But is general to use className in module CSS.



Answered By - prince yadav

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top