[Solved] How to Count Negative Numbers in a Sorted Matrix? [Amazon Coding Interview Question]

yotube
0
Hello guys, earlier I shared a list of Google Coding Interview questions, and today, I am going to share with you an interesting coding problem which was asked on Amazon, how to count total negative numbers in a given matrix where rows and columns are sorted in increasing order. Again, I found this coding problem while surfing on the internet, It wasn't actually asked to me or my reader, so I can't vouch that it's actually an Amazon Interview question. Though, I really expect it to be because it's an interesting problem and the optimal solution is not so easy but with the internet, you never know.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top