Gringotts Wizarding Bank at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London

yotube
0
Disclosure: I was given complimentary tickets by Warner Bros. to attend the launch but I have not been paid for any of the following content.

A few weeks ago Warner Bros. kindly invited me to the launch of their new addition to the Harry Potter studio tour: Gringotts Wizarding Bank! I first visited the studios a few months after they opened in 2012, and back then it was fairly small. My next visit in 2015 was a little bigger... and my visit after that in 2017 was bigger still...

But this time, they've really outdone themselves. Driving into the car park, I barely recognised the place, and if you haven't been in the last couple of years, you won't either. Not only have they added more parts to the tour, like the Hogwarts Express and Gringotts, but they've completely re-done the outside, and the foyer is all new, too.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top