New York Diaries: Day 5

yotube
0

Thursday began with the Flatiron building, built to fit an accidental triangular gap in New York's grid system. Coincidentally, the Flatiron building is on the same street as an IHOP, and we just so happened to be there in time for brunch. INTERESTING. Not planned at all. 👀

After that, we did a bit of shopping. I had a look in Bath and Body Works (which in my opinion did not live up to the hype...), Victoria's Secret, and Century 21. Oh my god, Century 21. Why don't we have this in the UK? It's like T.K. Maxx but actually good! I got a Tommy Hilfiger jumper reduced from roughly $60 to $29.99 (£22) and a Michael Kors jumper down from $80 to $20 (approx. £14), as well as a couple of Christmas presents. I also went in a Target which was basically all of my dreams come true. Does anyone else obsess over foreign supermarkets when on holiday or is that just me?

Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top