New York Diaries: Day 4

yotube
0

Let me take you back to 2011. My mum is an artist (you can snoop on her Instagram here) and that year, when I was thirteen, she submitted a piece of her work to The Sketchbook Project, run by Brooklyn Art Library. Along with lots of others, that sketchbook toured multiple countries, and we got to meet up with it when it was displaying at London's Southbank. However, that was the last time we saw it, as shortly after it returned to its permanent home in Brooklyn, NY, a place none of us ever planned to go.

Fast forward to 2018, a week from turning twenty years old, and - yep - I went to visit my mum's sketchbook! I always said that I would go and see it if I went to New York, and I did. It made me so happy to be able to do this for my mum who will never see it again, and I took loads of pictures for her so she could experience it as fully as possible.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top