Paris in June

yotube
0

Last night, I realised that I never blogged about my trip to Paris in June. During my childhood and early adolescence, Paris topped my bucket list, and when I finally went for the first time in October 2017 with a couple of my friends, it was such an amazing time (you can read about that here!) A week after that trip, I somehow acquired a boyfriend (yeah, I don't know how either) and a few months later we booked our own trip to Paris. I wanted to go again, and he'd never been, so why not?

I decided to stay in an AirBnB because I'd had such a positive experience before. It makes for a much nicer experience to visit a home rather than a hotel room, and they're quite often cheaper, too. We actually ended up staying in a small apartment just a couple of streets away from where I stayed before - this wasn't intentional as you're not given the exact address until you've booked somewhere, but I did know it was in the same district. Montmartre is beautiful. It's not right in the centre, but I like that it's away from the tourist attractions yet only 20/30 minutes or so on the metro.
Click for more »
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top