Who Am I?

yotube
0
I recently discovered this tag on Elly's blog and immediately knew I had to do it, especially as today is my birthday - I'm 18! Now I'm officially an adult in the eyes of the law, it might be a good time to dig deep and find out who I am, yes? Oversharing is my thing; it's a flaw, but it also makes blogging a hell of a lot easier, so whatever. No one tagged me to do this but I'm doing it anyway because I like to fight the system now and again. Amber the Badass, that's me.


What is the meaning of your name?

Urban Dictionary says... a lot of things that are complimentary, I suppose, but they're tinged with desperation and appear to have been written by people who have most likely stalked other Ambers. Like, there are full-on love poems over there. The actual meaning of my name, however, is 'precious jewel'. Some sites say the name is of English origin, and some say it's of Arabic and Latin origin, so that's not confusing at all.

What is your Myers Briggs personality type? | The quiz

I took the test on 16 Personalities and it said I'm an INFJ. It's scarily accurate. You can read the whole thing here if you happen to feel so inclined, but basically:

  • I'm an advocate, and helping others is important to me.
  • I'm creative, passionate and determined, but also sensitive, a perfectionist, and highly susceptible to burn out.
  • I'm not one for casual encounters, and instead like to form 'genuine, deep connections' with the people I care about.
  • I avoid having power over others and prefer to see others as equal.
  • Most corporate career paths are not for me but for 'those focused on status and material gain.' This is SO TRUE. I strongly believe it's better to do what makes you feel fulfilled and happy rather than what will earn you money.
  • And I'll be a good parent, apparently. I knew that already because I came from one. *finger gun to ze mothership*

Some famous INFJs, according to the website, are Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, and Rose from Titanic. Only 1% of the population is INFJ, apparently. I'm like all of those rare Pokemon that I still haven't managed to catch and never will.

What is your zodiac sign?

I'm a Scorpio. Or... I was. NASA has allegedly decided to ruin the entire world and change the zodiac due to the fact that our sky has changed since the zodiac was first invented, or something. I'm not really into that kind of thing, but that's what I understood of the whole debacle. Anyway, I appear to now be a Virgo, but I think I'm going to ignore that. Because really.

What Hogwarts house would you be in? | The quiz

I know I'm a Ravenclaw, but for this tag you're meant to do a certain quiz and record your scores, so here goes...

*does test*

Oh thank god, I'm still with my fellow Ravens. Here's the score breakdown: 

Ravenclaw: 17
Hufflepuff: 15
Gryffindor: 9
Slytherin: 6

However, according to Pottermore, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor are my main two houses rather than Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. *shrug*

What are your learning styles? | The quiz

Read/Write: 12
Kinesthetic: 9
Visual: 7
Aural: 6

I have a 'multimodal learning preference.' I have no idea what that means.

Are you more of a left-brain or a right-brain person? | The quiz


I'm 56% right-brained and 44% left-brained, meaning I use my brain equally but am slightly more creative. That's pretty accurate.

What is your blood type?

I have no idea, but I was actually thinking about this the other day and I wish I knew! 

What career are you meant to be in? | The quiz

A WRITER, APPARENTLY. YES. (Side note, if anyone would like to give me a book deal, I am available and always will be.)

Which Divergent faction do you belong in? | The quiz

Candor. "You belong with the honest. You believe that honesty really is the best policy. You stay honest to yourself, your friends, and family. While you may tell some white lies here and there, you're blunt and truthful. You're trusted by all those around you, and your friends come to you all the time for some honest advice. You probably have a hit blog, and you love sharing your thoughts. Your direct way of speaking may scare away some people, but the friends you make stay by you for life."

I promise you I didn't add the bit about a blog. How... what... why are all these quizzes so accurate?!

What does your birth order say about you? | The quiz

Well, I'm an only child, so I guess I'm the firstborn, the middle child, and the baby. To be honest, that's probably not far off. 

That was so much fun, and I actually learned a lot about myself! Hopefully you found it interesting, too. I tag:

  • Charli's Quiet Musings
  • Stars and Above
  • Lost in a Library
  • Hawwa Etc
  • La La in the Library
  • The Savage Savannah
  • Top Floor Treasures

No worries if you don't want to!

Hopefully you enjoyed this post. Are you similar to me or are we very different? Did any of this surprise you? Let me know!

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top