Purchased Samsung N128 Mini Laptop

yotube
0
I purchased a Netbook from Samsung(Samsung N128) two weeks ago and I think it is the time to write a review of it. It is travel-friendly because of small size and nowadays I need to travel a lot. While on a journey, it is difficult to carry my laptop because of its size and that is why I planned to go for a mini laptop. After checking different brands, finally, I decided to buy Samsung N 128. In this article, I would like to share my review of Samsung N 128 netbook. The below picture shows how it looks like.


Small Laptop


Samsung N 128 Mini Laptop Configuration

Processor Intel ATOM 1.6 GHz Processor ( ID: N270)
RAM 1 GB DDR-2 Ram
Hard disk 160 GB HDD
Monitor 10.1" Wide LED Screen (Extra bright)

Other Features
  • Father Ethernet port

  • Webcam

  • WiFi

Ports

Available Ports and connectors on Samsung N 128 Mini Laptop are:
  1. 3 USB 2.0 ports,

  2. VGA out,

  3. DC power-in,

  4. RJ-45/Ethernet (10/100),

  5. Stereo headphone/line out,

  6. Stereo microphone in,

  7. VGA webcam,

  8. Kensington lock port.

Total weight of this netbook is around 1.25 kg and it has a 6 cell battery. This product is protected with one year warranty. I bought non-OS installed version and I installed Windows 7 and Ubuntu. It supports both operating systems perfectly well.


Samsung N128 Mini Laptop Review

It is working great than I expected. First I failed to find WiFi adapter driver compatible with Windows 7. The setup disc has only Windows XP version of Wireless adapter driver. I downloaded the latest version of the wireless adapter driver from the manufacturer website. I must say, speaker volume is lesser than I expected. It has 1.5 watts speaker. The volume is very low and I need to use a headset to hear the sound properly. Another point I want to point out is about battery backup. Shop owner promised me about 8-hour battery backup but when I check it is just 6 hours only. Beside this speaker volume issue, I am satisfied with Samsung N 128 netbook.

Popular Articles
  1. My PC Restarts automatically Without Warning

  2. I Cannot Boot My PC in Safe Mode

  3. Configure D-Link DWL-G700AP

  4. How to Create a Custom Power Plan For Laptop


New Topics

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top